Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 1. Right now, while you're doing whatever it is you're doing, someone, somewhere is creating something beautiful and sharing it with the world.

Everything you encounter internally and externally--molding clay.  You are the sculptor, the grand artist.  Show us what you got...



Right now, while you're doing whatever it is you're doing, someone, somewhere is creating something beautiful and sharing it with the world.



Don't do what you have to do, don't go where you have to go.  Instead go where you want to go, because that is where you will come alive.  You need not struggle to create a life, you need not sacrifice and toil unhappily to make ends meet.  There is nothing that you have to do to make Life work.  Realize that Life is already working.  Relax, smile, attend to your burning desires, you will not be led astray.



In your moment of doubt, when you feel alone, remember I am always with you.  Embrace your power to call me forth.  See my face, hear my words, feel my touch.  You think my physicality is my only essence?  My body the only tool and gift I offer?  Know that my presence is without end, and so, by the way, is yours.  Let us dance in infinity, together, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment