Saturday, February 6, 2016

Direct Source Sponsors Direct Communication

How does one achieve balance, harmony in ones life?  Sometimes it is hard to prioritize, and I feel lost...like I don't know what to do first...

And even as I finish writing the question I know the answer....

By asking that question I am still stuck in "needing to KNOW" (with mind).  Let feeling guide, and trust feeling.  Feeling is Direct Communication and Direct Communication comes from Direct Source.  Get in touch with the Direct Source...not the modulated and reformatted version of source that fits neatly into our current view of reality.  Allow Direct Communication from Direct Source to open your understanding to more and more possibilities, more and more truth.

Feel.  Trust.  You will know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment