Tuesday, February 2, 2016

And On We Go

Wow!

It's been almost a year since my last post, and my son just turned a year old...no coincidence there :-)

My wife and I have moved our family into a place of healing, and I have resumed Sunrise Yoga.  It's amazing that it has been a year since I've practiced in this way, and still, when I step onto my mat before the sun rises, my early morning practice carries all the same qualities that I remember from a year ago.  It seems ageless, beyond time.  It seems to be always available...like a frequency just floating along, always able to be tuned in to.

We are still in the thick of unpacking, so I am delayed in sharing the words from yesterday morning, but I find them just as meaningful today:

You can give away what you have. 
You will get back what you need. 
It's called sharing. 
You probably tell your toddler to do this a dozen times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment