Saturday, February 6, 2016

A Thought, A Question, A Response. What Are We?

My thought: We do not pass through time.  We ARE the passage of time.  We are time.

My question:  We seem to travel through space.  Are we the space too?

My response:  We are indeed the space you and I.  We are the space and we are that which resides in the space.  Space is another description, another denotion of me -- another quality if you will.  I don't travel, I don't move, in the sense that there is nowhere for me to go.  All occurs here.  The "I" that seems to move is my focus, my view, my attention, and I move it to different parts of myself.  Yet I am always here, in wholeness.  There is no "Somewhere Else" for me to be.

As you feel yourself move, you are my focus, you are my view, you are my attention.  You explore the different parts of Me, and You bring me your unique experience of Me.  You are here to show me to myself.  Were it not for you, I would not be able to experience myself.  How very precious you are :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment