Friday, August 30, 2013

Come, My Love. Let us run away together.

Come, My Love.  Let us run away together.

Let us seek our Joy in the marvels of this land.  Let us journey to the waterfalls and hidden coves, meander through the old ruins and statues of our elders.  Let us climb to the hilltops and watch the clouds, wade in the lakes and float belly up.  Let us remember the magic of this place, the wonder all around.

Let us smile the smiles that have long been forgotten.  Let us dance the dances that have been frozen in time.

You know, My Love, as do I, that for these things and more we need not even leave our living room, or our sunny park bench.  We need not board airplanes or travel great distances. Let us run away, My Love...in our minds and in our hearts.  Deep into the moment we will plunge, deep into each other's crazed eyes and knowing grins.

Let us leave ordinary behind by calling it extraordinary.  Indeed extraordinary is all there is.

Let us remember the blessing of our time, the freedom of our expression.

We are gods among gods, My Love.  There is nothing we cannot do.

No comments:

Post a Comment